Turquoise Pendant In Sterling Silver Vintage Navajo Signed Robert Shakey
Celebrated Navajo artist Robert Shakey hand wrought this classic Navajo sterling silver pendant, set with a trilateral shaped cabachon stone with very dark matrix possibly Kingman turquoise mine.
Beaded edging and a handcrafted bezel protects the bold turquoise stone. A decorative floral, wide triangular bale provides ample protection and space for a thick silver chain. The back is signed Shakey Sterling.
Free Domestic Shipping With Insurance Included
Learn More About Our Standard Buy With Confidence Policy
- Type - Pendant
- Design Era - Native American Vintage Ca. 1980s
- Condition - Pre-Owned
- Composition - .925 Sterling Silver
- Weight - 23.1 Grams
- Stones - Possibly Kingman Mine Turquoise
- Type - Natural - Earth Mined
- Length - 2.5" x 1.5" (With Bale)