Rolex GMT Master Ref. 1675 - All Original Parts 1971 With Nipple Dial
What a treasure! All original parts, authentic 1971 Rolex GMT 1675 caliber 1570 in amazing condition with a beautiful patina on the rare "nipple" dial!
The Rolex GMT-Master was originally designed for professional use to aid airline pilots. However, its combination of peerless functionality and instantly recognizable aesthetics has attracted a wider audience of world travelers. Designed to show the time in two different time zones simultaneously during intercontinental flights, the GMT‑Master has come to be recognized for its robustness and versatile appearance.
Rolex GMT Master
Ref. 1675 Vintage Authentic ca. 1970
Black & Gold Nipple Dial
18K Gold & Stainless Steel
Serial Number 2,7xx,xxx dates to 1969
Oyster Bracelet # 7836 with date 4-71 (April 1971)
End Links # 280 (original to bracelet/watch, see attached image)
This beautiful vintage sport Rolex with black & gold nipple dial, and SS & Gold Oyster style bracelet is a true knockout and sure to turn heads.
An original Rolex era appropriate crystal (Part 25-116) still in original packaging was purchased to replace the crystal that had strong visible surface scratching. The original crystal complete with scratches is included in the purchase. Also, the original crown and stem had to be replaced, but the original is also included with this purchase.
The watch is very clean commensurate with its age with a condition of GOOD (*see description below) with minimal signs of wear or scratches. It’s only been downgraded from VERY GOOD because it has had the crystal and crown and stem replaced (both replacement part original, era appropriate, authentic Rolex parts).
* Light signs of wear or scratches
* Glass, hands, dial, case, and movement in good condition
* No large dents. No hair-line cracks.
* Repaired using only original parts
* Movement potentially serviced
* May have been polished
Free Domestic Shipping With Insurance Included
Learn More About Our Standard Buy With Confidence Policy
- Brand Rolex
- Model/Style GMT Master - Authentic/All Original Parts/Nipple Dial
- Movement Automatic
- Case Reference 1675 (1971)
- Condition Fine - Click Here To Learn More About Watch Conditions & Warranty
- Scope of Delivery Original box, no original papers
- Gender Men's watch/Unisex
- Movement Automatic
- Movement/Caliber 1570
- Power Reserve 48 h
- Number of Jewels 26
- Case Material 18KYG/Steel
- Case Diameter 40 mm
- Thickness 12.7 mm
- Water Resistance Not Guaranteed - Designed For 10 ATM
- *pre-owned watches not guaranteed waterproof unless otherwise explicitly stated
- Case Material Steel
- Bezel Material Yellow gold
- Glass Plexiglass
- Dial Black / Faded / Patina
- Dial Numerals No numerals
- Bracelet Material Gold/Steel
- Bracelet Color Gold/Steel
- Lug Width 20 mm
- Clasp Fold clasp
- Clasp Material Steel
- Buckle width 17 mm
- Functions Date, GMT