Gorgeous Art Deco Vertical North South 1.5 Carat Diamond Ring with Ruby Red Enamel in Platinum
This gorgeous and bold authentic Art Deco ring (ca. 1920s) brilliantly shines an intense flash in white and red in a vertical North and South orientation.
The central section features 3 panels displaying (5) fine quality transitional cut diamonds. The striking red enamel surrounds the central diamond panel in an elegant Arabesque style, and then in turn is surrounded by (16) fully cut (in the transitional style) accent diamonds.
Meticulously crafted decorative openwork and delicate millegrain details add the finishing touches to this fabulous, flapper-worthy, Jazz Age jewel.
Free Domestic Shipping With Insurance Included
Learn More About Our Standard Buy With Confidence Policy
- Type - Dinner / Cocktail Ring
- Gemstones - Diamonds (Natural Earth Mined
- Total Carat Weight - 1.61 Carats Total Stone Weight Approx.
- Design Era - Art Deco (ca. 1920s)
- Condition - Used
- Composition - Platinum
- Weight - 5.2 grams
- Ring Size - 4.5
- Sizeable -Yes
- Diamond Color - G-H Color Approx.
- Clarity - VS2-SI-1 Approx.