Early Victorian Diamond & Sapphire Chandelier Earrings in 18K Silver Over Gold
As spectacular as they come! These early Victorian, 19th century blue sapphire & rose cut diamond, hinged leaf-motif chandelier earrings are simply to die for! Featuring exquisite hand crafted metalwork including meticulous filigree & millegrain beading, 88 antique rose cut diamonds and 6 gorgeous emerald cut sapphires, these heirloom treasures are a conversation piece at even the most opulent social gathering! Such a rare and exquisite treat, even the original hinged locking fishhook mechanism is in perfect condition!
You could search years looking for another pair of early Victorian leaf-motif chandelier earrings as fine as these. Treasures like this come along very few times in a lifetime. A true heirloom piece, your grandchildren will thank you for your purchase!
Free Domestic Shipping With Insurance Included
Learn More About Our Standard Buy With Confidence Policy
- Item # - IEG - 1034
- Type - Earrings
- Total Carat Weight - 3.16 Carats Approx.
- Design Era - Early Victorian
- Condition - Used
- Composition - Silver Over 18K Gold
- Weight - 12.4 Grams
- Sapphires - (6) Emerald Cut Total Weight 1.5 Carats
- Size - 3 mm x 5 mm ( Each.25 Carat Approx).
- Accent Stone(s) - (88) Rose Cut Antique Diamonds - .02 Carats Each Approx.
- Accent Stone(s) Total Weight - 1.66 Carats Approx.
- Color - J-O Color Approx.
- Clarity -SI-2 - I-3 Clarity Approx.