Art Deco Emerald & Diamond Ring Yellow Gold & Platinum
Something different and a bit more colorful from an Art Deco dinner ring. Rich hues of white & yellow (14 & 24 karat yellow & platinum) while a bright and lively emerald-cut, fine quality emerald sits in the center protected by a thick bezel of 24 karat yellow gold. Small antique 19th century diamonds are pavé set in the spaces between the triangular cut green glass pieces that accentuate the corners of this great ring.
Free Domestic Shipping With Insurance Included
Learn More About Our Standard Buy With Confidence Policy
- Type - Dinner Ring
- Total Carat Weight - Approx. .90 Carat
- Design Era - Art Deco
- Condition - Used
- Composition - 14K, 24K Yellow Gold & Platinum
- Weight - 3.0 grams
- Ring Size - 6
- Sizeable - Yes (Included With Purchase)
- Primary Stone - Emerald
- Size - 5.5 mm x 4 mm (.59 Carat Approx).
- Accent Stone(s) - (4) Trillion Cut Green Glass
- - (28) Mine Cut Diamond .01 Carats Each Approx.
- Accent Stone(s) Total Weight - .28 Carats Approx.
- Green Glass Not Included in Total Weight
- Color - M-O Color Approx.
- Clarity -I-2 - I-4 Clarity Approx.