Art Deco ca.1920s Diamond and Sapphire Filigree Engagement Ring in 14KWG
This charming, authentic Art Deco ring features an approximate .50 Carat European cut center diamond, flanked on either side by triangular cut blue sapphires. Filigree work in the gallery as well as millegrain beading and hand etching down the shoulders, accentuate the beauty of this timeless classic.
This die-struck and hand finished heirloom ring displays the distinctive symmetry characteristic of Art Deco and is sure to please.
Free Domestic Shipping With Insurance Included
Learn More About Our Standard Buy With Confidence Policy
- Type - Engagement Ring
- Diamond Cut - Old European Cut
- Center Stone Weight - 0.50 Carats Approx.
- Color - I-J Approx
- Clarity - SI1-SI2 Approx
- Design Era - Art Deco ca.1920s
- Condition - Used
- Composition - 14K White Gold
- Weight - 2.7 Grams
- Ring Size - 7 1/4
- Sizeable - Yes
- Accent Stone(s) - Sapphires
- Accent Stone(s) Total Wt. - .15 Approx