Art Deco ca.1920s Diamond and Emerald Filigree Dinner Ring in 14KWG
This lovely authentic Art Deco Cocktail ring features (9) small diamonds and is accented by (2) small triangular cut emeralds, surrounded by exquisite filigree work.
Miligrain beading in the central panel and hand-etching down the shoulders accentuate this stylish hundred year old treasure.
This die-struck and hand finished heirloom ring displays the distinctive symmetry characteristic of Art Deco and is sure to please.
Free Domestic Shipping With Insurance Included
Learn More About Our Standard Buy With Confidence Policy
- Type - Dinner Ring
- Total Carat Weight - 0.35 Carats Approx.
- Design Era - Art Deco ca.1920s
- Condition - Used
- Composition - 14K White Gold
- Weight - 3.6 grams
- Ring Size - 7
- Sizeable - Yes
- Diamond Weight - 0.25 Carat Approx.
- Accent Stone(s) - 2 Triangular Cut Emeralds
- Accent Stone(s) Total Wt. - 0.16 Carats Approx.