11 Carat Aquamarine and Diamond Vintage Cocktail Ring 14K Yellow Gold
What an exceptional vintage aquamarine and diamond cocktail ring (ca. 1950s) in 14 karat yellow gold. Glamorous, feminine, and fun, this vintage ring showcases March's spectacular birthstone, aquamarine, in an eye-catching design, and features a hinged shank to open wider for those annoying arthritic knuckles.
Free Domestic Shipping With Insurance Included
Learn More About Our Standard Buy With Confidence Policy
- Type - Cocktail Ring
- Total Carat Weight - Approx. 11.5 Carat
- Design Era - Retro ca. 1950s
- Condition - Used
- Composition - 14K Yellow Gold
- Weight - 12.9 grams
- Ring Size - 7
- Sizeable - Yes (Customized, Price Varies)
- Primary Stone - Aquamarine (Beryl)
- Cut - Emerald, Rectangular Step Cut
- Measurements - 14.2 mm x 11.5 mm x 9.8 mm
- Weight - 11 Carats Approx.
- Clarity - LI 1-2 Approx. **
- Hue - gB Approx. **
- Tone - 1-2 Approx. **
- Saturation - 5-6 Approx. **
- Accent Stone(s) - (24) Fully Cut Diamonds
- .02 Carats Each Approx.
- Accent Total Weight - .48 Carats Approx.
- Color -G-H Color Approx.
- Clarity - VS-2 / SI-1 Clarity Approx.
** GIA Colored Stone Grading Standard Used For Approximations